City Office Stock: A Quality REIT (NYSE: CIO)
The use of filtering and sorting functions allows you to discover unique investment opportunities. Day bar chart belongs to REIT City Office REIT (NYSE: CIO). I found the stock using Barchart’s Top 100 Stock List, sorted it by the highest weighted and technical alpha buy signals, and then used the flipchart feature to review the charts. for a consistent appreciation of prices. Since the Trend Spotter reported a buy on 12/22, the stock has gained 10.59%.
City Office REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It focuses on the acquisition, ownership and operation of office buildings in the United States. The Company invests in properties located in metropolitan areas of the southern and western United States. City Office REIT, Inc. is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Barchart’s opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 20 minutes and therefore may change during the day based on market fluctuations. Therefore, the indicator numbers shown below may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when reading this report.
Bar chart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 120.40+ Alpha Weighted
- 117.16% gain over the past year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 22.07% last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.87%
- Technical support level at 20.31
- Recently traded at 21.27 with a 50 day moving average of 18.46
- Market capitalization $ 895 million
- P / E 15.61
- Dividend yield 2.91%
- Revenue is expected to grow 2.40% this year and 13.50% next year
- Profits are expected to increase by 1,733.30% this year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.00% for the next 5 years
Sentiment of analysts and investors – I don’t buy stocks because everyone else buys, but I realize that if big companies and investors get rid of a stock, it’s hard to make money. money against the grain:
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations, 1 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- Individual investors following the action on Motley Fool voted 11 to 0 for the stock to beat the market, with more experienced investors voting 1 to 0 for the same result
- 7,100 investors are watching action on Seeking Alpha and this site’s Quant rating is neutral at 3.07
- The value line investment survey gives the stock a rating of 2 for above-average price appreciation over the next 6 months
- MarketScope analyst thinks the stock is strong
Conclusion: The stock has seen its price recently and is not rated negatively by any of the analysts. Investors looking to own real estate to diversify their portfolios should consider this REIT.
Today’s bar chart highlights stocks that are currently experiencing exceptional price appreciation. They are not intended to be buy recommendations as these stocks are extremely volatile and speculative. If you decide to add any of these stocks to your investment portfolio, it is strongly suggested that you follow a predetermined diversification and mobile stop loss discipline that is consistent with your personal investment risk tolerance and re-evaluate. your stop losses at least once a week.